Bus Route Changes
Route Changes Effective July 1, 2019
The results of the Comprehensive Operational Analysis (COA), which were unveiled in August 2017, included recommendations for a number of bus route changes. As a result, Greenlink held 16 community meetings throughout the months of October and November 2017, sharing information about the proposed route changes and giving the public an opportunity to provide input on the route designs.
Feedback received at the community meetings were incorporated into the routes and the Greenville Transit Authority Board of Directors voted to adopt the new routes in December 2017. The changes will go into effect July 1, 2019.
Maps of the new route designs are listed below. The routes are also viewable in the FindGreenlink app and on TrackGreenlink.com. For questions or comments, call 864-467-4544.
New Greenlink Route Maps & Schedules Effective July 1, 2019
- Greenlink System Map (PDF)
- Route 501: Pleasantburg (PDF)
- Route 502: White Horse (PDF)
- Route 503: Poinsett (PDF)
- Route 504: Anderson (PDF)
- Route 505: Rutherford (PDF)
- Route 506: Woodside (PDF)
- Route 507: Augusta (PDF)
- Route 508: Wade Hampton (PDF)
- Route 509: E North (PDF)
- Route 510: Laurens (PDF)
- Route 601: Simpsonville Connector (PDF)
- Route 602: Woodruff Connector (PDF)
- The Route 14 and Route 16 bus stop at Laurens Rd & Sycamore Dr (next to O'Reilly Auto Parts) was removed March 8, 2019. After March 8, passengers can use stop at Laurens Rd & Industrial Dr or the stop at Laurens Rd & Simmons Ave instead.
- The Route 14 stop at W. Curtis St & N. Industrial Dr (next to Muffin Mam) will be removed April 29, 2019. After April 29, passengers can use the stop at W. Curtis St & South St instead.